Triplets are finally 6 mths old! Thus we decided to try something fun -- SWIMMING! At NEX Shopping Mall (Singapore), there's this BabySpa which offer baby swimming lesson! Very well equipped, with warm baby pool (plus jacuzzi effects!), baby swim diapers, and the cute baby swimming tubes around their neck! Prior to the swim, the trainer perform this mini warm up exercise, which is so fun to watch! Surprisingly, they love to swim, thus we sign up for the package and gonna go back again again and again!
More adventures at WinnieTriplets.com
thanks for the support, sorry that I can't reply all as I'm busy looking after the trio. I'm reading your comments daily and these are some concerns:
- Is the float safe? -- Yes, it's an "infant swim neck float", which is very popular in Asia.
- Are we from China? -- Haha no, we are from Singapore, a tiny island in South East Asia. However we are Chinese by race and we speaks English and Chinese/Mandarin.
- Triplets? I only see 2 babies! -- Really? Hmm, maybe because Charlotte didn't join her brothers in the last scene, but there are indeed 3 babies, hehehe.
- Is this Song "Under The Sea"? -- Yupe, I credit it in "Chinese", it's the Chinese version of "Under the Sea".
- And please don't quarrel, you may like or dislike this video or hold totally different views from other commenters, it's ok, don't take it personally. It's just YouTube, don't let it affect you so much. Peace and be happy :)
I also note that some of you have questions, do drop me a note at WinnieTriplets.com or like us on Facebook "Winnie Triplets .com". Happy YouTubing, cheers!!